REVIEW: Mixed Signals (B.K. Borison)

Book: Mixed Signals
Author: B.K. Borison

Premise: After a series of failed first dates, Layla has given up on love. Caleb can never make it past the first date. After saving Layla from a date gone bad, he has a simple proposition: one month of no-strings dating. He’ll do his best to renew her faith in love while she rates his romantic game. But they haven't allowed for the chemistry between them.

Another romance in the Lovelight Farms series. This time we have Layla and Caleb trying to work out why normal dating has failed them so far. We can all see what's going to happen, but I did enjoy the journey. What I liked most was how the dilemma part wasn't caused by miscommunication. I loved Caleb's reassuring nature and seeing the fun he had with Layla. This books tropes are fake/trial dating and sunshine x sunshine. Another nice, fluffy romance - just what I was after!